So, totally not out of an attempt at ‘revenge’ and because Hikoki himself said that he asked for Slave Elf because he wanted another fluffy series, I’ll be picking up Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjo, Aruiha Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen. Like him, I’m not bothering to TL the title, it sounds silly as a title in English regardless.
Illustrations (I’ll be trying to convince people to re-draw them, but if someone that can sees this and feels like helping out, please do), The prologue, and the project page, (EDIT: Oh, and volume 1’s page).
Okay, can’t be bothered to go in-depth into reasoning etc because I have to read Black Magic Banana or a yellow blob thing will be most displeased, so here we go:
- Slave Elf is (obviously) dropped, KimiSen (Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjo, Aruiha Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen) will be replacing it.
- Low-Life (Seishun Buta Series) is still continuing.
- Magia’s dropped, I’ll be picking up Strongest Mage again in its place I believe, but that might change.
- Monster Tamer is definitely finishing the volume, probably the second too. (Volume 3 when, Najima?)
- Trinity Seven will finish this volume, is unlikely to finish the next.
- Wind and Lute will continue, though future volumes are dicey because no digital raws and I hate translating from the physicals.
- World Break will be dropped after this volume.
Here’s the prologue of volume 3, edited by Squirtle-sensei. Along with (a repetition of) an announcement. Read more ›
I had a hunch this might happen, so I’ve been taking things fairly easy until AX actually happened, and thought that it would be during the event itself, but Sam jumped ahead and Slave Elf has been licensed as An Archdemon’s Dilemma: How to Love your Slave Elf Bride
I’ll be adding a link to all pages already out, and I’ll actually release the prologue seeing as I’ve got it done. Everything apart from up to v1c2, and volume 3’s prologue will be removed tomorrow.
This is a short little story that’s rather inconsequential to everything as a whole, but it’s cute and doesn’t really have a set time in the chronology that it happened.
This is the actual volume itself complete with the afterword, though I’m including the bonus story as well in the next post.
Well, the edits are now done and the volume is complete, here’s the Epilogue (posts will follow for the afterword and a bonus story).
There’s also the usual ebooks available.
Read more ›