Zagan is feared as an evil mage, he is awkward and has a sharp tongue, and once again had to put down thieves that encroached on his territory when he researching that morning. In a dark auction, he finds a white-haired slave elf, Nephie, who holds a peerless beauty. Falling in love with her at first sight, he uses his fortune to buy her, but as poor as he is socially, doesn’t understand how to connect with her. Thus, the clumsy cohabitation of the mage that can’t convey his love, and the slave that pines for her master but doesn’t understand how to bring it up, begins.
- Chapter 3 — The Quiet ones are Devastatingly Terrifying when Angry
- Chapter 4 — A Broken Heart is also Fairly Physically Painful
- Chapter 5 — Becoming a Demon Lord Seems to Require Outrageous Behaviour
- Chapter 1 — Not Even a Demon Lord Will Raise A Hand Against A Child
- Chapter 2 — Find a Dragon and Hold it, Then It Will Become a Girl
- Chapter 3 — I Don’t Want to Get Involved with a Holy Knight’s Circumstances
- Chapter 4 — Defeating Demons Anyway Really is Like a Holy Knight